Careers – Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will drive front of the funnel sales activities, including outbound prospecting, 1st meeting setting for senior sales personnel and some 1st meeting execution. This is a pure business development/tenacious prospecting role. You will have clear target accounts, monthly goals and a prospecting framework to guide a multi-touch outreach cadence.
You will work with several client at once and apply a consistent prospecting and sales approach.
Key elements of the Role:
- Perform disciplined, multi-touch prospecting via email, phone, vmail and social media.
- Schedule sales meetings for senior-level sales personnel.
- Execute and report daily progress on a defined prospecting cadence with multiple touch points.
- Learn target prospect needs, buying process, key persona and competitive landscape.
- Provide continual feedback to VP of Sales and team on campaign execution and learning
- Consistently log activities, leads, contacts, accounts, touches, notes, in client CRM.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a BDR or similar role with proven success in inside sales, prospecting and lead generation focused on metric driven sales objectives.
- Must be motivated, disciplined, methodical, optimistic, competitive with an ability to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Education or relevant field; or in the process of completing an Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM system.
Compensation is based on experience, competitive to SDR roles.
Preference given to candidates in Boston, other locations possible.