Careers – Vice President & Practice Leader
The Vice President & Practice Area leader will grow a regional practice, lead client engagements and manage the performance of other Engagement Leaders. You will partner with CEOs and senior revenue leaders to develop and execute growth strategies focused on optimizing prospecting & positioning, 1st call execution, deal momentum strategies, land & expand strategies and team performance.
You will spend half of your time fulfilling 3-4 client engagements and one-third of your time on new client sourcing and managing other Engagement Leaders and team members.
Key elements of the Role:
- Building a regional practice in the greater Washington DC/Baltimore or greater San Francisco Bay Area, both geographies where Winalytics has an existing network of client and investor relationships
- Run your own engagements, manage your team members, actively prospect new clients
- Manage C- and VP-level relationships around developing client growth strategy
- Support client execution of our agile growth methodology to improve prospecting and sales outcomes
- Develop individual and team coaching strategies to deepen team skills and share high impact practices
What we’re looking for from you:
- A minimum of 12-15 years’ in C- and VP-level roles with end-to-end revenue responsibility
- An ability to easily transition between strategic C-level conversations and tactical sales execution
- A track record of success across roles in leading sales and marketing teams toward beating goals
- A track record of success using coaching to take a team’s performance to the next level
- Success modeling the discipline of buyer discovery around goals, gaps, and payoffs
- Success modeling the confidence to ask for buyer “next gets” that build readiness to purchase
- The ability to model and deepen our Core Values (see next page)
- A network of board, CEO, VP-level relationships to build a pipeline of prospective engagements
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA or Master’s highly desirable
Compensation is based on experience, competitive to CRO roles, and paid as a monthly draw for much higher income predictability.
Greater Baltimore/Washington DC Area or Greater San Francisco Bay Area.