Vice President and Engagement Leader
We are a go-to-market (GTM) and revenue acceleration consultancy. We help our clients grow faster by personalizing value in every single buyer and customer interaction with common value playbooks, common language and shared processes across marketing, sales, and customer success.
Personalizing value across the buyer and customer journey not only helps our client’s go-to-market teams grow revenue quicker but also to enjoy their work a lot more. When we put our buyers and customers first, we all do better. As we like to say at Winalytics, authenticity wins every time.But don’t take our word for it, we have a mountain of success stories and testimonials to prove it!
Our Vice President and Engagement Leader Role
As a Vice President, you will actively source new client engagements by leveraging relationships with C- and VP-level revenue leaders. You will also act as the engagement leader and primary point of contact on our client accounts.
You will work closely with the client go-to-market leadership and team and also direct the Winalytics fulfillment team. You will be in a position to help clients architect their next level of go-to-market strategy as well as support putting this strategy into a day-to-day practice.
In their client-facing work, our Senior Director and Engagement Managers typically:
- Closely collaborate with CEOs, CROs, COOs and VP-level leadership in marketing, sales and customer success to develop and iterate a client-specific positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Leverage our proprietary playbooks framework to build client-specific value playbooks that personalize value around key buyer roles, goals, and market segments
- Leverage our proprietary playbooks to create sales, marketing, and customer success team-level playbooks to bring personalized value into each buyer or customer interaction
- Lead GTM-team learning sessions to support playbook introduction, collaboration, and iteration
- Lead skills coaching sessions to support playbook adoption, skill building and reinforcements
- Manage content developers who are building playbook content, including customer stories, blog posts, sales decks, video snippets, landing pages, and infographics
- Manage demand generation specialists who are building inbound and outbound campaigns, including list development, sequence development, digital ad development and SEO campaigns
Your Experience and Qualification
Our Vice Presidents and Engagements Leaders have an existing network C- and VP-level relationships. They are comfortable initiating and managing business development conversations. They have excellent client and process management, and focus on building repeatable, scalable go-to-market processes in a collaborative and iterative way.
- The background of our typical Vice President and Engagements Leaders includes:
10-15 years as management consultant, including experience leading client engagements and sourcing new client engagements
- An excitement for business development and a drive to hit numbers
- Experience as a C- or VP-level leader in Sales and/or Marketing
- Experience helping to shape a go-to-market strategy as part of a company leadership team
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate executive-level conversations
- A collaborative leadership style that focuses on soliciting and synthesizing inputs
- Strong process management skills including hitting deadlines, effectively assigning work tasks, managing interdependent work tasks, and consistently securing next committed actions
Compensation: Compensation based on experience, but competitive to a Managing Director role in one of the Big 4 consulting firms or a comparable management consulting firm
Location: Continental US, with a slight preference given for Boston-based consultants
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV to email@example.com