Careers – Vice President and Marketing Practice Leader
As a Vice President, you will actively source new client engagements by leveraging relationships with C- and VP-level revenue leaders. You will also act as the engagement leader and primary point of contact on our client accounts.
You will work closely with the client go-to-market leadership and team and also direct the Winalytics fulfillment team. You will be in a position to help clients architect their next level of go-to-market strategy as well as support putting this strategy into a day-to-day practice.
In their client-facing work, our Senior Director and Engagement Managers typically:
- Closely collaborate with CEOs, CROs, COOs and VP-level leadership in marketing, sales and customer success to develop and iterate a client-specific positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Leverage our proprietary playbooks framework to build client-specific value playbooks that personalize value around key buyer roles, goals, and market segments
- Leverage our proprietary playbooks to develop growth marketing programs for customer acquisition, expansion and retention
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to execute digital marketing programs such as performance marketing (Paid Search, Display, Paid Social), Email Marketing, Conversational Marketing (Chatbots/Drift) and SEO to drive product led growth/product acquisition
- Analyze data for insights and optimization of growth marketing programs,, collaborating with client and Winalytics to build a funnel dashboard in Tableau and/or HubSpot as needed
- Manage content developers who are building playbook content, including customer stories, blog posts, sales decks, video snippets, landing pages, and infographics
- Lead and/or participate in client marketing sessions to build and optimize marketing strategy
- Lead leadership and GTM learning sessions to support playbook introduction, collaboration, and iteration
Your Experience and Qualification
Our Vice Presidents and Engagements Leaders have an existing network C- and VP-level relationships. They are comfortable initiating and managing business development conversations. They have excellent client and process management, and focus on building repeatable, scalable go-to-market processes in a collaborative and iterative way.
The background of our typical Vice President and Growth Marketing Engagements Leaders includes:
- 10-15 years as marketing executive and/or consultant, including experience leading client engagements and sourcing new client engagements
- An excitement for business development and a drive to hit numbers
- Experience as a C- or VP-level leader in Marketing
- Experience helping to shape a go-to-market strategy as part of a company leadership team
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate executive-level conversations
- A collaborative leadership style that focuses on soliciting and synthesizing inputs
- Strong process management skills including hitting deadlines, effectively assigning work tasks, managing interdependent work tasks, and consistently securing next committed actions
Compensation: Compensation based on experience, but competitive to a Managing Director role in one of the Big 4 consulting firms or a comparable management consulting firm
Location: Continental US, with a slight preference given for Boston-based consultants