Careers – Director & Engagement Leader
The Director & Engagement Leader will work with client CEOs and VP revenue leaders to execute growth strategies. The role focuses on co-prospecting and co-selling with a client teams to drive more 1st meetings, qualify and progress deals faster, executing a client-specific growth playbook, and collaborate on modeling, testing, and socializing high impact sales practices.
You will work on 4-5 client engagements and apply a consistent prospecting and sales approach.
About the Job:
- Partnering with client teams to source, qualify and close new deals using a client-specific playbook
- Jointly run pipeline calls and deal review, record all outreach and deal activity in the client’s CRM
- Model and coach around highl impact prospecting practices
- Model and coach around 1st call execution as well as continual buyer self-qualification
- Work with a Winalytics practice leader to run agile market tests and build growth insights
- Work with client team to continually identify and socialize high impact practices
What we’re looking for from you:
- A 10+ years’ experience in direct selling roles and proven success in meeting and beating quota
- An approach to selling that blends consultative and challenger sales skills
- Success modeling the discipline of buyer discovery around goals, gaps, and payoffs
- Success modeling the confidence to ask for buyer “next gets” that build readiness to purchase
- The ability to model and deepen our Core Values (see next page)
- The ability to work independently and colloabriatvely in a fluid environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A focus on continual learning and growth within a results-driven environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
Compensation is based on experience, competitive to Director of Sales roles, and paid as a monthly draw for much higher income predictability.
Preference given to candidates in Boston, Washington DC, or San Francisco metro areas.