While value pathways create the overarching philosophy on delivering buyer value across sales, marketing, and success, it is playbooks used by each of these teams within the revenue organization that guide buyer-facing interactions.
Playbooks put value pathways into practice by:
- Suggesting specific actions for each buyer situation.
- Capturing and socializing team best practice
- Supporting practice and repetition to build skills
- Provide flexibility for team members to find their own voice.
- Playbook sessions localize tools to company’s buyer, market, team
- Playbook tools guide each type of buyer interaction across sales, marketing, and customer success
- Team trainings used to introduce and revise playbook tools
- Direct application in buyer interactions builds skills and optimize tools
Immediate revenue impacts from application to buyer interactions
2-3 months to fully test and optimize each playbook